Control mode or signal type of brushless motor driver
Brushless motor driver control mode or control signal usually includes potentiometer, single ended analog signal (usually 0 ~ 3.3V, 1 ~ 4.2V, 0 ~ 5V, 0 ~ 10V, 4 ~ 20mA), differential analog signal (usually - 5V ~ + 5V, - 10V ~ + 10V), logic level / digital signal (LVTTL / 3.3V, TTL / 5V, CMOS / 10V, hvttl / 12V, PLC / 24V), switching value (mechanical switch, relay or transistor output), pulse (PWM, frequency) Signal, timing signal, pulse is also digital signal), communication (RS232, RS485, RS422, can, Ethernet, etc.).
The output signals of common brushless motor controllers are as follows:
1. 51 single chip microcomputer, can output TTL / 5V digital signal (such as logic level, PWM, etc.), because 51 single chip microcomputer is open drain or weak pull-up output, if the motor driver, it is better to add 1K pull-up resistance on the signal line. 51 single chip microcomputer can also communicate with TTL serial port, and 485 communication can be carried out with 485 transceiver chip (such as max485esa). However, because 51 single chip microcomputer has very small memory, it may not be able to run Modbus protocol.
2. Enhanced 51, AVR, Sunplus MCU can output TTL / 5V digital signal (such as logic level, PWM, etc.) and TTL serial communication (485 communication can be carried out after equipped with 485 transceiver chip). Some of them have 0 ~ 5V analog signal output.
3. ARM7 and STM32 can output LVTTL / 3.3V digital signal (such as logic level, PWM, etc.) and LVTTL serial communication (485 communication can be carried out with 485 transceiver chip (such as max3485esa). Some of them have 0 ~ 3.3V analog signal output, can communication interface and Ethernet communication interface.
4. Some arm with ARM9 and above architecture can output both 3.3V and 1.8V digital signal, and some can only output 1.8V digital signal. Generally, it needs to use level conversion chip to convert 1.8V signal to 3.3V or 5V (most of them have been implemented on the motherboard). Some of them have 0 ~ 3.3V analog signal output, can communication interface and Ethernet communication interface.
5. PLC can usually output switching value (relay or transistor output), 24 V digital value and analog value (most of them are 0 ~ 10 V single ended analog signal, - 10 V ~ + 10 V differential analog signal, and a few of them are 0 ~ 5 V analog signal output), and some of them have RS232, RS485 and can communication interfaces.
6. PC can communicate with Ethernet or serial port, and serial port can communicate with 485 through level conversion.